The subject of the lesson: Buying food
The teaching aims: to revise the lexis from the previous lessons; to learn and practice new structures, to read and make the dialogues, to improve pupils’ pronunciation through dialogues and activities
The developing aims: to develop students’ attention and memory, to develop logical thinking and dialogical speech, quick reaction.
The educational aims: to develop children’s outlook, to bring up children as kind and hardworking people
- The Preliminary Part
T: Good afternoon!
Ps: Good afternoon!
T: How are you?
Ps: I’m fine, thank you. And you?
T: I’m fine, too. Thank you. Take your sits.
II. The Essential Part
- Warmer 3 min
T: Look at the board. Write the words and find them in the wordsearch.
Guess what it is. (riddles).
1. Little children like it very much. It is white. (milk)
2. It is yellow and long. It is very tasty. (a banana)
3. You usually put it into your tea or coffee. It is sweet. (sugar)
4. You use it in salad. It is red and round. (a tomato)
- повна версія конспекту доступна після скачування -